Sunday, December 5, 2010

Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - #25 - WORTH

Patter gave us the word "Worth" to work with and I chose this verse which has this word and tells of our worth to God. To get the full picture of our worth you need to read some of the verses preceding this one - from Matthew 10:28-31. These verses speak of how God watches over the sparrows.

The digital products I used for my page come from a kit called White Christmas by the designers at Go Digital Scrapbooking. The fonts I used are Showcard Gothic and Palace Script. The photo I found of the web somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page! I used the same verse and a bird too! It's a wonderful Scripture, isn't it? Have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas Anne-Marie!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful!!!!!! LOVE that precious bird. Just a wonderful page and scripture. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.