Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scripture Challenge at Scrapbook Elements - Psalm 51

I have recently joined the forum of Scrapbook Elements and decided to take part in their current Scripture Challenge. We were given the BEAUTIFUL word art which was created by Rina Kroes. So I decided to also purchase her kit which matched the word art. The Kit is called " Cherished" and is a lovely kit of pinks and greens.

Hopefully I will continue to take part in these challenges and I am going to display my 6 x 6 inch pages on a hanging frame my husband made ( just needs to be varnished ). I will take a photo of the frame and share it sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is really gorgeous! Pink and green is one of my favorite color combinations! I also love Bleeding Hearts...we have them in our garden! Well, not right now but soon! lol That's wonderful that you've joined another challenge. I look forward to seeing more!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.