Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - #10 Journey

For this fortnight Patter has given us the word Journey.
When thinking about what verse to share on my artwork I thought I would see what was in Romans as I am attending a Ladies Bible Study and we are studying Romans at the moment.  When I found the Romans verse it lead me to remember a song I liked to sing along to by David Meece - The Gospel Train so I thought it would fit in with the theme of "Journey".
Here is a website  to look at and if you click on the link to "play all sample" you will hear the words I have shared on the train's smoke clouds:  http://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Train-LP-Version/dp/B00123FNVK

Then I found the verse in Colossians and thought I would share it as we are to walk in Him.... live our daily lives in Him... trust in Him....   He has paid the price - He bought my ticket to Eternal life. Nothing I could ever do or say would gain me the gift God gives so freely to " Whosoever will "

For my digital art I have used a template for the background papers by Scrap-a-Holic Designs and a kit called Chugging Along by Colies Corner

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I love that song Anne Marie, and your little train is perfect for it! Great Scripture verses! What a blessing to be studying Romans with a group of ladies! Thanks for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.