Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hymn Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - #8 - Faith of Our Fathers

The hymn that Patter has given us for this challenge is one that I am not familiar with.  As I read through the words of the hymn the words "We will strive to win all nations unto thee" stood out to me so I found a scripture which goes well with those words.
The Matthew 24:14 which I have shared on  my digital page stops before some very important words but I chose to not share those on my page as they did not go with the hymn's words. But I will share them now...."And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."   This end Jesus spoke of, is His second coming. I believe that once the gospel reaches all peoples in the world He will return.  That time is not far away and with so much bad happening in our world, I say as  Revelation 22:20 says  "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus."

For my digital art I used a kit called "Wild Wood" by Tami Miller

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page ,the woodgrain background is really effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Anne-Marie! Your heart for sharing the Lord with others is a blessing to see! How lovely are those pretty purple flowers against the wood grain? Wonderful design!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.