Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HYMN SCRIPTURE CHALLENGE WITH PATTER CROSS - #12 - LEANING ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS

Patter, this fortnight has given us a hymn I am familiar with.
I could not pass up sharing the words of the third verse as they are such powerful ones - Really there is nothing we should dread or fear when we are leaning in those everlasting arms. The dread and fear arise when we take our focus off Jesus so we must keep our eyes fixed on Him at all times.

For my digital artwork I decided to do a totally flat image as if the background were painted.

For my digital art I used a kit called Color Me Summer by Cindy Rohrbough

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I think you accomplished what you wanted and that was to make the hymn a part of the background. All of these should just be as part of life, blended in - shouldn't they.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.