Monday, December 28, 2015

Glory Art Challenge #21 hosted by Patter Cross - His Gift and His Love

Please visit Patter's blog HERE to read her teaching for this last challenge for 2015.

I created a very quick little digital page for this challenge. I am so liking my The Voice Bible and the way different verses are worded.
How true that we do waste our lives in sin before we come to know God's wonderful love and the wonderful gift He gave us in Jesus.
I think sometimes even after giving our hearts and lives to Jesus, we still can waste our lives in doing unnecessary things.
May this coming year of 2016 be a year for you, those who visit my blog, and myself ,  a year of not wasting our lives but may our lives bring glory to our Loving Saviour.


1 comment:

  1. Amen. Great thoughts, prayer and page. Bless you. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.