Sunday, February 19, 2017

Glory Art 2017 #2 - Jesus

For this month Patter chose for us to centre our thoughts on JESUS and who He is to us, personally. Once I started to read Patter's teaching ( which you can find HERE ) two scripture songs came to my mind. One of these songs - You are My All in All, I used on my digital page and the other is  a fairly new song to me that I really enjoy and used on a challenge page last month at The Lily Pad when we were to create a page about a favourite song.
I will share that page first and then my one for this month's Glory Art.
Patter each month shares prompts for journaling and this month's is something I might share  later in the month or early next month as she asks the question  " When did you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour? "

I have linked this image to my gallery over at The Lily Pad.
 Now,  I will share a link to the song in case anyone visiting my blog would like to listen to it:

Here is my little page for this month which I will display in a CD case in my home:


The digital kit I used to create this page is  Faithful by Kristin Aagard




1 comment:

  1. I love them. Thx for sharing your heart and your art. xox

    ~suslyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.