Monday, June 5, 2017

Glory Art 2017 #5 - Attributes of God

Each month I take part in the Glory Art challenge hosted by Patter Cross on her blog which you can find the current one  HERE   and I do encourage you to visit Patter's blog so you can read the teaching she has shared.

I chose God's attribute of "mercy" for scripture and my chosen scripture comes from the International Children's Bible which lately I am finding has such great wording. I decided to order this version of the Bible which arrived last week and I am so pleased I did as I now know what I will buy for my 8 year old granddaughter for Christmas as it is a lovely Bible. It has some illustrated pages which is lovely artwork and as I already have discovered the wording is easy to understand.

Here is my digital artwork for this month:


I used the digital kit called Inner Self by Nutkin Tailz Designs. 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.