Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Glory Art Scripture Challenge 2017 #10 - Relationship

Please visit Patter's Blog HERE  so you can read her teaching on the theme she chose for this challenge.

When I went to Gateway website I discovered the verse I have used on my digital art and wanted to use it as I felt I needed to think about my relationships with those whom I come in contact with.
Jesus set us the example of how we are to relate to others. Do I really practise the "mindset of Jesus"? my honest answer is NO.  So often I get caught up in the trap of "gossip".

How can I have the mindset of Jesus that I so badly need? The only way I can is to get to know Him better and to do that I need to grow closer to Him in reading and meditating on His word.

For my digital art I used a kit called Connect by Dawn Inskip and the Stick figures from from a set of Stick People by Dawn Inskip with a style by Sahin Designs added to it. 
font used is Anke Calligraph 

1 comment:

  1. that's a lovely font. Wonderful LO. Isn't it funny how the internet has changed the range of our significant relationships? Glad you're in my life. xox ~Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.