Thursday, October 4, 2012

FAITH CHALLENGE

For some months now I have been hosting a Faith Challenge at Scrapbook Bytes but I have resigned form being part of their team as my time on the computer is becoming more limited.  I have commenced doing voluntary work at an Aged Care Facility and also need to finish off some jobs around my home which I have been neglecting.

As I did enjoy hosting this challenge I thought I would  at the start of each month share a Faith Challenge here on my blog.
I will share one word for the challenge and then whoever wants to join me can use that word on any sort of page - paper scrapbooking, card making, digital page  etc....   You can use a quote or a scripture or even just use the word in some journaling.
Before I start doing this next month I will be looking into how everyone can link their blog or gallery where they share their piece of art so I can see what you all create.

At times over on my digital blog I will share a mini kit, some word art or a template to give away to go with the challenge.  And when I do this, I will share a link to that blog.

So keep an eye on my blog if you would like to join me in this challenge each month. 

Testing a linking program:











1 comment:

  1. That sounds wonderful, Anne-Marie! I hope to join you in this exciting new venture! Congratulations on your volunteer position at the Care Facility as well! It takes a special gift to do that kind of job. I believe God has blessed you with that gift! I look forward to your first challenge!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.