Thursday, October 25, 2012

FAITH CHALLENGE

Earlier this month I shared that I will no longer be hosting a Faith Challenge at Scrapbook Bytes. I am pleased that another Christian lady on the Challenge team there is going to take over from me.

But I still plan on hosting my own here on my blog but I will not be sharing the details each month until about the middle of the month.  I am about to start taking part in a designing Blog Train with some other Christian digital scrapbookers who dabble in designing. Each month the mini kits we will be giving away will have a "faith based theme".  My plan is to use what I design for my Faith Challenge here on my blog. The Blog trains happen on the 15th of each month.

I am not concerned about the number of people taking part in my challenge.  If no one takes part, that is okay. But I do hope that what I will share each month will be an encouragement to those who read it.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to being a part of your Faith Challenge, Anne-Marie! I also look forward to seeing your own designs! What an exciting new creative venture! May you find much joy in the process!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.