Thursday, January 10, 2013

NO FAITH CHALLENGE THIS MONTH

This month I am not hosting a Faith Challenge as I have done during the last two months. I may be back next month with one.

But I would like to encourage anyone to join me in the Bible Study I am taking part in over at One Step Away International : you can register HERE

I have chosen Psalm 1 for my study this month and I will share my initial page ready for adding my study notes to :

The digital paper I used is by Thao Cosgrove

As I take part in this Bible Study ( a form of study I have never done before ) I plan on sharing what I do as it progresses. If there is any really personal things the Lord brings out in this study I may need to blank those out when I share my page. I am a little excited to take part in this study and look forward to where the Lord will lead me as I study this lovely Psalm. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! Thank you. I hope and pray you are seriously blessed in this endeavor!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Anne-Marie! I'm excited to see more from you as you listen to the Lord.
    I hope to have my "joy" ATC finished soon. I'm glad I have some extra time before the next challenge comes! Have a wonderful weekend!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.