Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FAITH CHALLENGE AT SCRAPBOOK BYTES

I am so excited to share that each month I am now hosting a Faith Challenge at the digital scrapbooking site - Scrapbook Bytes
For my first one with it being the beginning of a new year it was easy for me to decide which word I would share:  NEW
Here is the page I created using a lovely kit called " Today I Am"by Find You Bliss Designs
So if you are a digital scrapper and would like to take part please pop over to Scrapbook Bytes and read about the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Anne-Marie! This is such a GORGEOUS page with a beautiful message! Congratulations on your exciting new venture! I don't do any digital work. I wish now that I did so I could join you! However, I will come and enjoy your work here! Thank you for following the Lord's leading and sharing with others!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page! Digital is beyond me at the moment but after seeing your work it's something I may try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.